E-pistolary

This site is a continuation of my online novel-in-email, xo bri xoxo me xoxoxo love you christy. Call it a soap opera in email.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Re5 The Exam

From: ledoux67
To: brianpressley14
Date: 3/7/07 11:16:53 AM Eastern Standard Time
Subject: Re: The exam

I know you said you were logging off, but knowing you, you'll stay on just long enough for me to write back.

I knew that they BOTH could tell that I knew they were checking you out, and if you think that them seeing you with me and Becca was a deterrent, think again. Try "aphrodisiac." Nothing sexier to a girl that age than a guy like you. Nothing sexier to me either. I mean there you are, in your black t-shirt with the cutoff sleeves, hammering away on that bass... what's not to love???

That drummer DID seem like the chain me up in the garage type, now that you mention it, lmaaao.

See you when you get home sweetie! xoxoxoxoxo me

P.S. we are listening to Count Basie too so we can listen to what you are!

FORWARD to next post
BACK to previous post
HOME


All contents of this website Copyright © 2005, 2006, 2007 Max Harrick Shenk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home