E-pistolary

This site is a continuation of my online novel-in-email, xo bri xoxo me xoxoxo love you christy. Call it a soap opera in email.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

The Exam

From: brianpressley14
To: ledoux67
Date: 3/7/07 9:41:12 AM Eastern Standard Time
Subject: The exam...

....went fine. Got some great answers on the essay question: "Paul was the dreamy one because of his soft tender voice and smoochy lips and sleepy eyes" haha.

I'm in my orifice for a few secs and am gonna hike on down the boulevard to Ragged Edge, For To Drink Coffee And Grade My Exams. Then I am going downtown. To look for a job. Then I'm going to hang out in front of the drug store.

I TRIED calling you and got busy busy busy.

Anyway the plan is: grade the exams (should take me up to lunch), then go back to campus, stick the graded exams in the envelope outside my office door so that Interested Parties may pick them up before spring break, then ride back up the mountain to spend the afternoon with my girls.

And then when I'm done with them I'll come home and see you and Becca, hahaha.

DID YOU WANT ME TO GET ANYTHING DOWN HERE FOR LUNCH OR ARE YOU OK??? Because I can pick up dawgs and stuff at Ernie's if you want. Let me know. I'll have my laptop with me at the cafe or you could probably call me there, why not?

Later sweetie! Hope you're enjoying the snow... sorry I was so humorless about your humor this morning, but I'll get you good later... xoxoxoxo bri


FORWARD to next post
HOME

All contents of this website Copyright © 2005, 2006, 2007 Max Harrick Shenk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home