E-pistolary

This site is a continuation of my online novel-in-email, xo bri xoxo me xoxoxo love you christy. Call it a soap opera in email.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Re4 The Exam

From: brianpressley14
To: ledoux67
Date: 3/7/07 11:02:47 AM Eastern Standard Time
Subject: Re: The exam

Awwwww thanks sweetie... I'm glad you still get jealous... but I gotta tell YOU something... if you think that girls that age who don't know how to look at guys my age so that girls your age can't tell they're looking can't tell that girls your age can tell that you know they're looking, you're sorely mistaken. They didn't say anything but I am sure they picked up you picking them up. I sort of felt the rays coming my way in class a couple times before our rehearsal and even when we got out here (I sort of think that Rae --drummer-- was thinking the only reason I wanted us to rehearse out here was so I could strip her and chain her up in the garage or something) but when you and Becca got here, I felt that vibe float away up into the pine boughs. Something about seeing a guy my age at home with his woman and daughter is a powerful deterrent, I suppose.

Anyway, I didn't cut my fingernails this week, so I can scratch their eyes out myself if they try anything, although you're welcome to yourself... I wouldn't want to deprive you.

I love love love love you too, in other words.

I'm halfway done and will be there with the dawgs rings chili and Becca's birch beer by 1, latest! I'm gonna log off so I can get this done, ok??? xoxoxoxox bri


FORWARD to next post
BACK to previous post
HOME


All contents of this website Copyright © 2005, 2006, 2007 Max Harrick Shenk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home