E-pistolary

This site is a continuation of my online novel-in-email, xo bri xoxo me xoxoxo love you christy. Call it a soap opera in email.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Re3 The Exam

From: ledoux67
To: brianpressley14
Date: 3/7/07 10:49:27 AM Eastern Standard Time
Subject: Re: The exam

KAREN!! DId you ask her about Royboy?

Your order confirmation is correct sweetie, and beverages: Becca wanted a birch beer... I told her that if you got her a birch beer that by the time you got out here with it, the ice would be all melty and it'd be watered down, and she said "Then tell him to get a bottle" lmaaao. And I WOULD mind her ramming around all afternoon on a sugar high, but the plan for after yunch is to strap on the skis and go out shushin', so get her a bottle of birch beer. We have cokes here so if I want something I can have that.

Sorry to disturb you but this is writing back and forth is FUN isn't it???

I miss you and can't wait for you to get home... will you take your snowshoes out when we shush??

Can I confess something to you? That you playing those gigs with the band with the rock and roll girls made me JEALOUS and I saw the way they were looking at you (girls that age don't know how to look at guys your age so that girls MY age can't tell they're looking)... I know you're mine mine mine but still just wanted to be there at that gig keeping an eye on you so bad... not because I don't trust you, but because I just could see them checking you out and I wanted to be there to claw their eyes out if they tried anything.

I love love love you in other words!

See you when you get home sweetie! xoxoxoxoxo me


FORWARD to next post
BACK to previous post
HOME


All contents of this website Copyright © 2005, 2006, 2007 Max Harrick Shenk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home