E-pistolary

This site is a continuation of my online novel-in-email, xo bri xoxo me xoxoxo love you christy. Call it a soap opera in email.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Happy Sunday woman

From: ledoux67@aol.com
To: christyswims@yahoo.com
Date: 3/4/07 7:45:47 AM EST
Subject: Happy Sunday woman!!!

Hi there woman! It's 7 am Sunday and I'm enjoying the blissful peaceful cozy cool quiet here... sitting here in the solarium, which of course is on the west side of the house, but still there are beautiful beams of sunlight filtering through the mist in the pines... deep green with these yellow shafts cutting down through... and I have the windows opened a crack so I can hear birds (Mittens has been licking her chops, lmaaao)... I am nursing a cup o coffee... some french roast from Ginny's. I ALMOST got in the car and went for a little cruise but decided against it and I'm glad I did. I needed just some quiet time alone where I was going nowhere, doing nothing, hearing nothing, just relaxing and AHHHHHHHH being.

Rita is down in Florida with the Orioles. She said if one more person offers to do something for her she's gonna slap them into the gulf, lmaaao. I said "Well, honey, you ARE three months pregnant." "But this is my LAST CHANCE TO BE A BALLGIRL!!!" She mentioned something about Maura coming down to see her for a week... any idea when that's gonna happen? Meanwhile Tony's team is still alive... last night his girls pulled out a triple-OT win in the conference semis... upset the second seed, so they play this afternoon. Conference champion gets an automatic NCAA D3 bid; on the one hand I'm excited for him, but on the other hand, as soon as they're done, his season is over and he was going to take a couple weeks off and fly down there and join his wife. So don't tell anyone but I hope they get blown out big time, lmaaao.

Brian is up. Thus endeth the reverie, lmaaao. No, he is being good (QUIET)... just sitting here on the couch next to me, sipping a cuppo coffee, petting the cat. How he loves to stroke the pussy, lmaaao.

He played a gig on Thursday night at a party at the college. THis is great Christy. He mentioned last weekend that a couple kids in his Beatles class had a band and they needed a fill-in bassist because their regular bassist broke his wrist rock climbing, and they knew he was a good jazz guitarist, and could he do it? Brian doesn't even OWN a bass but of course he could... he borrowed this guy's bass. Anyway... I figured it was some JAZZ gig, so imagine BEcca's and my surprise Tuesday night when we come home and low and behold, there are two strange cars parked in the drive and this hardcore thrash punk blaring from the garage, where Brian and these three kids are rehearsing!!! Brian on bass, this tall skinny kid with this jet black hair playing guitar that sounded like an SST landing and two girls: a very pretty lead singer, Kaitlyn, who reminded me of Liz a little... she had that whole warbling punk scream down. The best one though was Rae, this chicky who was playing drums who looked like Maura in her purple hair period. She was POUNDING... Becca loved her. "She's a better drummer than a boy!" So funny because the music was so loud and raucous and angry and passionate and dangerous sounding, and these kids were so sweet and quiet and funny.

Anyway they played at some frat party very very very late on Thursday night, and he must not of gotten laid, lmaaao, because he was home reeking of smoke at about 2 am. He said it was a blast, exhilarating. I have to admit that it was really exhilarating hearing it. That music did not sound SAFE and I liked it. Friday he took a trip to York in the afternoon and bought a handful of discs that those kids recommended to him, so he was blasting that all day yesterday. Maybe that's why I was enjoying the quiet so much.

Anyway they liked him so much that he might be filling in for them again this Friday when they play another gig on campus. Maybe I'll take Becca to see that one... she was really upset that she couldn't go on Thursday. A couple "I hate yous" thrown out, and then a big scene when Daddy left... but all was forgiven Friday.

Anyway... hope you have a nice Sunday. Tell Marty hi and give little Maggie Kay a kiss for me... write back when you can ok??? xoxoxoxoxoxo me


FORWARD to next post
HOME

All contents of this blog Copyright c 2005-2007 Max Harrick Shenk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home