E-pistolary

This site is a continuation of my online novel-in-email, xo bri xoxo me xoxoxo love you christy. Call it a soap opera in email.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Re3 Happy Sunday Woman

From: christyswims@yahoo.com
To: ledoux67@aol.com
Date: 3/7/07 8:42:20 AM Eastern Standard Time
Subject: Re: Happy Sunday woman!!!

Well you remember what happened with me in high school (or do you?) senior year, I very seriously considered ROTC, just felt lost not being with Brian, felt lost about everything you were going through, lost about it being my senior year, lost lost lost, and of course as Daddy said that made me ripe pickings for the recruiters, he sat me down and told me "Honey don't do it. I'm all for serving my country but there are other ways you can do that. If you feel lost don't sign anything." Which I think you agree is the problem, it's not the kids who just want to serve their country and have nothing else holding them down, it's the kids who are looking for any direction or just financial help, some sort of stability, they really get preyed on, a lot of them.

And it's so wrong what they're doing now, look at Stevie, he and Beth went and did ROTC and did their time and now they're both on pins and needles constantly thinking one or both of them might get CALLED BACK UP twenty years after they supposedly fulfilled their obligation.

I don't agree that it's not about the war, it is mainly about the army and the way they do things as a matter of course and always have, but also it's about THIS war and THIS president and the way THEY are running things. This after how in Vietnam both W and our sneering weasel vp never even SERVED in combat but they have no trouble sending OTHER peoples' kids (and parents!!!!) over to do their dirty work.

(Take a breath, lol)

Too funny about Brian's class!

Snow= it didn't do much of anything up here, 3-5 inches at the most, most of the schools are open, I was in here at 5 am same as ever.

I just have a short break and now I'm going back out to the front desk.

My minutes recharge on Friday so I can call then!

Later! xoxoxoxox love you christy

P.S. I clicked on the district home page but they'd already fixed it, some english teacher (or GUIDANCE COUNSELOR, lol) probably called and gave them grief!


FORWARD TO NEXT THREAD
BACK to previous post
HOME


All contents of this website Copyright © 2005, 2006, 2007 Max Harrick Shenk



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home