E-pistolary

This site is a continuation of my online novel-in-email, xo bri xoxo me xoxoxo love you christy. Call it a soap opera in email.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Re6 The Exam

From: brianpressley14
To: Ledoux67
Date: 3/7/07 11:22:20 AM Eastern Standard Time
Subject: Re: The exam

Well, if you wanna match me track for track on the Count Basie, "Yesterday" just ended, with a vocalist who sounds suspiciously like he's been told to try to sound like Jimmy Rushing.

And if you ask me Rae actually seems to me more like a lash me to a tree type, haha.

I love you sweetie and I want to write more and I love you but the caffeine is kicking in and I'm feeling a little scattered and loopy so as soon as I hit send I am going to log off and I love you!!! And that's the song: "And I Love Her."

To answer your question, yes I'll take the snowshoes out while you shush. And then I will get you good later today... meet me in the garage after Becca goes to bed??

Offline now! xoxoxoxoxoxo bri

BACK to previous post
HOME


All contents of this website Copyright © 2005, 2006, 2007 Max Harrick Shenk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home