E-pistolary

This site is a continuation of my online novel-in-email, xo bri xoxo me xoxoxo love you christy. Call it a soap opera in email.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Re The Exam

From: ledoux67
To: brianpressley14
Date: 3/7/07 9:58:52 AM Eastern Standard Time
Subject: Re: The exam

You haven't gotten me good in a while, you dirty boy...

I WAS on the phone with Mom ("So Becca will not be over today after school?" I swear either she's getting alzheimer's or she just wanted to make small talk, because she knows there is no school, and if there is no school, then it stands to reason that THERE IS NO AFTER SCHOOL!!! so of course Becca will not be there because she'll be HERE)

Anyway you move fast. I got off the line not two minutes after the YOI from your email and you were already gone (or maybe just standing there and letting it ring like you do sometimes). What, did you have your coat on while you typed?

I will try calling you at the cafe but if I don't get you and you don't get the messages I left at your office, YES, dawgs from Ernie's would be good. As the schizophrenic buddhist said, make me two with everything, lmaaao. And a BIG BIG order of rings. And Becca wants a hot dog and chili. Do you think chili? Get a big serving and if she doesn't eat it, we'll fridge it.

And could you pleeeeeeease get me a booster at the cafe? Your hands are gonna be full, I realize, but you did ask...

I love love love you sweetie... it's all right if you're humorless.... I know you're an asshole, lmaaao. Seriously, I know you probably didn't really want to drive down in there, but we're having a fun girls' morning here (and you BETTER come right home for yunch). Becca is painting flowers on the windows so the birds don't fly into them.

Call when you're back at your office and about to leave for home. I'll try you at the cafe in case you don't get this... or you can save me the trouble and email me back...

Love love love love love you but I already said that... have a relaxing morning grading those papers! xoxoxoxoxo me

p.s. Did you see the district web page? "Do to weather conditions there will be no school today" !!!!! I sent an email telling them to fix it NOW, because after all, we should know how to spell, since we're a SKOOL lmaaao. Anyway I checked it a little bit ago and they changed it to "due." I wonder how many people saw it and emailed them. Christy said when she checked it it was already changed.


FORWARD to next post
BACK to previous post
HOME

All contents of this website Copyright © 2005, 2006, 2007 Max Harrick Shenk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home