E-pistolary

This site is a continuation of my online novel-in-email, xo bri xoxo me xoxoxo love you christy. Call it a soap opera in email.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Re2 The Exam

From: brianpressley14
To: ledoux67
Date: 3/7/07 10:38:47 AM Eastern Standard Time
Subject: Re: The exam

It says "Due to." You don't think they'll change it back, do you?

I'm at the cafe, sitting not four feet from this very cozy fireplace, and their satellite music SUCKS so I have my phones on, playing BASIE'S BEATLE BAG whilst I grade... and it appears we were both wrong... according to the exams I've looked at so far, GEORGE was the dreamy one, haha.

So let me get this straight: you want two everything, Becca wants one everything plus chili which we will share and/or fridge if she doesn't eat all of, which she won't because I'm getting a large and am COUNTING on leftovers, plus rings a'plenty, and whatever I want, and a booster on top of it.

Beverages? Or seeing as Becca is home and thus will be spending the afternoon inside with us, do you want to skip the sody pop??

I'll be here till around noon, and will stop in at Ernie's and order when I leave here, then walk back to campus, put the exams out, check my phone one last time, then get the car, swing around and pick up lunch and beverages, and then come out to see my only two girls you know who they are!!

And I'll THINK about getting you good.

Anyway I should be back around 1.

It wasn't that bad a drive in, although I had it in first almost all the way to the campground. A little slick but I just took my time.

Back to gradin'... later! xoxoxoxo bri

P.S. Karen just popped in here for a to-go... she says HI.


FORWARD to next post
BACK to previous post
HOME


All contents of this website Copyright © 2005, 2006, 2007 Max Harrick Shenk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home