E-pistolary

This site is a continuation of my online novel-in-email, xo bri xoxo me xoxoxo love you christy. Call it a soap opera in email.

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Re3: It was good

From: Rita Pressley LeDoux (ritaritasenorita@yahoo.com)
To: Maura Kelly (mauraswimgrrrl@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 8:04:53 pm EDT
Subject: Re: It was good

Ahhhhhh, I am snookered Maura yes WHAT HAPPENED TO MY COLORS}S??????????? OK, nothings right, everything's f;d up here, hahahahahahahaha!!!!! Guess who's hitting the hot toddies??? Waiut a s=ec..............................
Almost
Ok. Phew.

Now... had this been an actual emergency, the announcers would have informed you where to tune in your area for up to the minute news and bulletins.

OK, like I said, I have had two hot toddies withthe wild orage tea and feel snookered, and guess what else????? MUSICANEX!! IN THE MEDICINE CABINET!!! I had a bottle from last winter that I was afraid to use since I was preggers with the dannster and HOLY SHIT! I JUST USED THE TERM "THE DANNSTER" FOR MY SON!! I AM GOING TO HELL!!!!!!!!
Cereally as I say I had musicnex from when I was preggers with Dannydan (who at that time was still BABY X) and was afriad to use it, so into the med cab it went (I also can't believe I just typed "med cab") and guess what? Unopened with expiration date 08/22/09. So I took your advice and I also took two of those pills and you are right. They work and they work fast.

So thank you.

Maura maura maura, I love you and i loved your email because you said some things that were so wise and insightful (yes, there is a part of me that holds back from my mom, yes I can see that there's a lot of my good qualities that come from her as well as the drive me nuts qualities etc etc, all of that stuff you wrote is why I love you so much) but then aslo you PISS ME OFF: ARE YOU A SLUT? ARE YOU A GIRL WITH A SLUTTY PAST? I DON'T THINK SO! AS I ALSO SAY, STOP TALKING ABOUT MY BEST FRIEND LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You had some hard things happen to you (like the bed of a pickup truck hahahaha, sorry but I couldn't resist) but this whole thing is about the way you REACTED when you didn't feel like you had any other alternatives. You have spent the last 10 years of your life in some ways like someone who's been running away from an attack but not looking around while you run to see that there are people who want to help you. Who feels like it was their fault and has been getting comfortable with the idea of slowly realizing that it wasn't.

I hope you talk to Todd tonight and you find out what's up, and when you do, the answer is I bet he didn't quite know how to approach you and maybe you felt a little vulnerable and needy too THAT DOESN" T MEAN YOU WERE WRONG just that it made you expect more. I bet when you see him tonight he comes to YOU and gives you a big wet smooch full-o-tongue and you'll be all luvyduvy looking at each other through the little order window again all night.

I think even though you can't read this yet that you ought to tell him that what you wished was what you told me, that he'd come back to your place and just hold you all night like your mom did. OK, maybe not tell him that but you know. Just let him know you NEEDED him is all.

Of course if he's getting pulled in directions by kids then maybe who knows, it could also be that he pulled back because he doesn't want to get pulled in another direction. But see this is why TALK!!!!!!

I know you are tonight and I can't wait to hear how it goes.

Meanwhile the dannster is in bed. And I'm not far behind myself

Call me when you can or if it's too late (like not in the next ten minutes email me.

I love you and hope you don't mind the drunken tone of this email. I'm just giddy from not COUGHING!!!
Love
Senorita!!!!!!!!!!




More to come... stay tuned
BACK to previous message
HOME



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home