E-pistolary

This site is a continuation of my online novel-in-email, xo bri xoxo me xoxoxo love you christy. Call it a soap opera in email.

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Re: Gas money

From: Rita Pressley-LeDoux (ritaritasenorita@yahoo.com)
To: Maura Kelly (mauraswimgrrrl@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 3:24:19 am EDT
Subject: Re: Gas money

This one almost got lost... awwwwwww... that's nice Maura. Dads are great. And Marty IS your dad now. I agree with your mom: send a card.

About ready to doze off sitting here... wow... the gelcaps don't hit me like this. I wonder if this shit has ALCOHOL in it... senorita reads label.... first ingredient... but there has to be something ELSE in it.... something that... makes me... very... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... thwak!! oiangg'90234u[-2948u6t[-429tu

Love,
Rita

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home