E-pistolary

This site is a continuation of my online novel-in-email, xo bri xoxo me xoxoxo love you christy. Call it a soap opera in email.

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

GOIng to vermont

From: Christine Kelly-Morone (christyswims@yahoo.com)
To: Margo Pressley (ledoux67@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 09:47:22 am EDT
Subject: GOIng to vermont

Quick. Had quite a call with Maura last night. Will fill you in when i call later but the upshot, I'm going up to Vermont for a few days, my daughter needs me and I need to be with her.

All I'll say for now is about Coach Fry, I was right. "Something happened" to Maura with him allright. Pretty bad stuff. I always had a feeling and she told me last night, now I know.

Feel so bad about it, can't wait to get in the car alone and cry.

Can't wait to SEE her mainly.

So I'll call (handsfree) when I'm on the road. I know you're busy today and can't talk at your leisure, that's ok. Just want to let you know I'm not home, I'm on the road, it's kind of last minute and I'll be up there till Thursday, maybe Friday.

Later! xoxoxoxoxoxo love you christy


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home