E-pistolary

This site is a continuation of my online novel-in-email, xo bri xoxo me xoxoxo love you christy. Call it a soap opera in email.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sunday

From: Maura Kelly (mauraswimgrrrl@yahoo.com)
To: Mom (christyswims@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 6:48:04 am EDT
Subject: Sunday

Hi mom, up early and just thinking about you, about Thursday night. I love you so much and so glad you were there with me when I had my CLOSE ENCOUNTER. Just had to tell you that.

That and I wish we'd done the kotex thing she would have DEFINITELY helped hold him down, and probably the kids would have each taken an arm too.

I will call later today (phone is FINALLY charged, car charger in the CAR, house charger in the HOUSE ).

Tell Maggie that sissy misses her and give Martydad a big hug, tell him thanks for the gas money, that is so sweet he does that.

Later mom! I love you! xoxoxoxoxoxo maura

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home