E-pistolary

This site is a continuation of my online novel-in-email, xo bri xoxo me xoxoxo love you christy. Call it a soap opera in email.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

MOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

From: Maura Kelly (mauraswimgrrrl@yahoo.com)
To: Mom (christyswims@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008, 4:14:06 am EST
Subject: MOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

Now I'M getting spammed with all these irish lottery emails should I just email them + tell them YOU won so I don't need their money????

Its been nice having four days off, I go back tomorrow night + work 5 straight, busy weekend, by all accounts the last one of the season.

I am up early, last nite just went to bed ultra early because I could. Sinus infection seems to be healed, the problem is the baseboard heat in this place. I guess I need to run + get a humidifier huh??

ANyway went to bed early, got up about an hour ago + made myself some tea + went right into the darkroom. Printing pics, for as much of a hassle as lugging that HASSELblad out into the woods is, I'm glad I took it out. 35mm is ok for snapshots but the larger format negs are the way to go for this kind of work. I just have resisted taking it out for all different reasons (it's big, I need a tripod, the film is MUCH more expensive, etc) but it's worth it, defanetely.

I just did one for you that is drying + will send later today IF I go to the PO, right now it is (guess what) snowing hard.

OK, Just stepped outside onto the porch + it has stopped snowing, not totally quiet though, I can hear the roar of the stream.

Just was thinking of you mom, missing you Maggie + Martydad + wanted to say HI GOOD MORNING.

Miss you, love you!!!! xoxoxoxo maura


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home