E-pistolary

This site is a continuation of my online novel-in-email, xo bri xoxo me xoxoxo love you christy. Call it a soap opera in email.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Where are you???

From: Rita Pressley (ritaritasenorita@yahoo.com)
To: Maura Kelly (mauraswimgrrrl@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 7:48:20 pm EDT
Subject: Where are you???

Are you OK??? I didn't get all of your message from the road yesterday because your phone was cutting in and out, and then kept getting your voicemail even this morning.... is your phone running down?

Unfortunately the few phrases I heard loud and clear in your message didn't make me feel too great: "at the restaurant Thursday" and "that pig Coach Fry" and "fucked me in the back of his pickup" were the highlights.

I really want to find out what happened and talk to you about it... DON'T make me call you and disturb you when you're cozycozy with TODD

Just want to make sure that everything's ok.

Meanwhile,
who would've thought: we are fighting about watching sports on TV but not in the HE DOESN'T WANT TO SIT AND WATCH LIFETIME WITH ME way, ha-dee-haha.

~~ I ~~ want to watch the Orioles but Tonybaloney wants to watch hoops!

Compromise: TV sound low, Orioles game on the radio. Everyone wins.

Dannydan doesn't care. He is tuned into DZT: Donkey Zebra Truck TV.

The nice thing about having the Os game on the radio is that I can play with him and still hear what's going on. Daddy's playing with us too... he's not paying TOTAL attention to the tube but is facing the tv, so I know what's going on.

Last night we were talking and he said "You know, I really don't care about what game's on when Danny's up."

Kind of tired as you can probably tell.

Anyhoo... I know you're at work now. Call tomorrow (Sunday) AM. I'll try texting you too tonight.

Later!

Love
Rita

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home