E-pistolary

This site is a continuation of my online novel-in-email, xo bri xoxo me xoxoxo love you christy. Call it a soap opera in email.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

RITA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: Maura Kelly (mauraswimgrrrl@yahoo.com)
To: Rita Pressley LeDoux (ritaritasenorita@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 04:33:17 am EST
Subject: RITA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELLLLLLLLLLP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I felt like all I wanted to do the last few days was stalk Luke on facebook, I wish I'd never signed up for that stupid site, I just keep looking at his friends list, all those Morgantown beeyotches POKING him + sending him HUGS + FLOWERS + KISSES + Jaime Savage SLOWDANCING w/him, I keep thinking "OK, which one's the one he left ME for????"

Made myself so exhausted w/it yesterday that I ended up going to bed early, did one of those dealies where I didn'teven log out, just pushed the button in + shut the computer off, I was so depressed, just went to bed, got up early early early this AM + TRIED to work in the darkroom but just kept messing up prints, wasting paper. Got two good ones out, one for you + one for mom. I might be losing my mind but at least I'm not losing my EYE, and am also glad that I took out the hassleblad even though its A HASSLE. The prints from the large format negs just blow away the 35mm. Which I knew but was just being lazy.

I know you don't like tech talk, sorry.

Its like I get doing that (facebook) + I know I shouldn't, know he's gone now + has his life, I just keep thinking I'll see "Luke misses Maura" or something like that. Keep thinking I'll get a valentine from him. But nothing in the mail, nothing on facebook, no email, no matter how much I keep checking nothing nothing nothing. No one, I HATE Valentines + being alone for it!!!!!!

And Jenniphyr said "Go out to the nail and meet someone, you're a beautiful woman, you could meet someone." The two times I went there it was disgusting, that was nice of her to say I'm beautiful (I guess there's always THAT ) but I don't want a PICKUP SCENE.

Don't want the same old dumb things, I know that, then all I do all night is waste my time missing Luke, checking in on Luke, seeing who's FRIENDS w/ LUKE. Working on my pictures makes me HAPPY + makes the time fly, so why do I keep picking at something that I know just is going to make me miserable???????????

And wish I'd been there for you guys birthdays.

And I'm SICK OF SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but Jenniphyr says spring weather won't be here for at least another EIGHT WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!

And I have to work tomorrow and do FIVE STRAIGHT DAYS!!!! of a HOLIDAY WEEKEND!!!!!

I almost wish I'd been working the last four days, at least it would've kept my mind off Luke. Not kept my mind off him, prob not, but at least I wouldn'tve been sitting at the computer ALL DAY, clicking on his site, clicking on the pics of his friends, clicking clicking clicking clicking.

Can't believe I'm sitting here NOW but too early (late??) to call you.

So I hope we talk today. I hope you have some wisdom for me, you always seem to.

Later Rita!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo love you maura k


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home