E-pistolary

This site is a continuation of my online novel-in-email, xo bri xoxo me xoxoxo love you christy. Call it a soap opera in email.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Gas money

From: Maura Kelly (mauraswimgrrrl@yahoo.com)
To: Rita Pressley (ritaritasenorita@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 06:50:50 am EDT
Subject: Gas money

So funny, had to tell you this because I just thought of it in the little email I wrote mom. Martydad when I left mom's handed me fifty bucks and said "Here, this'll get you to Albany at least." Gas money. He does NOT have to do that and more than that it's more than Tom Stewart ever would or DID do for me. He's not even my real dad but he cares for me more than my real dad ever did.

Don't even know his email address but ought to write to HIM and tell him.

Or maybe, as mom says, "Here's an idea. Buy a stamp. Send a card." Maybe.

Anyway, talk later. xoxoxoxo love you maura k


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home