E-pistolary

This site is a continuation of my online novel-in-email, xo bri xoxo me xoxoxo love you christy. Call it a soap opera in email.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

So who's the baby??

From: Rita LeDoux (ritaritasenorita@yahoo.com)
To: Biggest big bro Brian (brianpressley14@aol.com), Margomom (ledoux67@aol.com)
Date: Wed 08/15/2007 12:56 PM EDT
Subject: So who's the baby??


I am delirious tired... I know what you say about "Just follow the baby's schedule, try and sleep when he sleeps, get up when he gets up" and all... and when you're preggers it sure SOUNDS like a plan, but now that the little, uh, is out there, it's a WHOLE NOTHER MATTER entirely... as in: my body is just not used to it yet, and when he's sleeping, there are things that need to be DONE (and Tonybaloney's at football practice)...

And I just looked at the screen and thought "Why did I write I am delicious tired????"

So last night while Tony's out at the team's Evening Session (and when did HE become Mr. Touchdown USA???) (oh and he's home now by the way, just got in and brought me A STARBUCKS LEMONADE ICED TEA!!!! Yuv yuv yuv yuv yuv him!!! )

So last nite I thought I'd take an apres dinner nap... well, Dannydan had other ideas... so out with the boobs, feed him... that tires him out and it tires me out too... HE goes right to sleep while I'm holding him... I put him down and try to take a nap and put the Orioles game on for just an inning... didn't lull me to sleep... so I turned the radio off but unfortunately let it play through the commercials, so now I HAD THAT DAMN SONG FROM THAT ONE COMMERCIAL PLAYING LIKE A LOOP IN MY HEAD AND CAN'T GET TO SLEEP!!!!!!!!!

WHAT song, you ask?

BALLTIMORRRRE AMERICAN MORTGAAAAAGE!!!
NO POINTS, NO CLOSING COSSSTS!
ZERO FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS
GUARANTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!

Oh, and this is the complete commercial arrangement with the punchy horns

BOMP! BOMP! BOMP! BOMP!
BALTIMORRRRE AMERICAN MORTGAAAAAGE!!!
NO POINTS, NO CLOSING COSTS!
ZERO FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
GUARANTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!
BA-DA-DAAAAA BA-DOM!

As you can see, it is STILL stuck there. Occasionally it will creep to the hidden corners of my mind, but then just when I least expect it, I hear those horns in my head....

BOMP! BOMP! BOMP! BOMP!

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Maybe I'll sing it to Dannyboy....

Ahhhh yessss... some people play their kids Mozart... I sing my kid the Baltimore American Mortgage song.

Yummy iced tea though.

All right, I am using all of the faces I always RIDICULE so I MUST BE deliciously tired, and deliriously tired, and Danny is sleeping away (35 minutes now, and I pumped this morning, so next feeding is TONY'S) so I'm gonna take a nap myself... in fact, I'll see if Tony wants to curl up next to me (he's in the shower)

AND HE BETTER NOT TOUCH ME!!!!!!!!!

First though I gotta ask the big question: o biggest big bro, WHEN did you get a CELL PHONE???

It's so cool to finally see you in THIS century, Brian!!

Texts rock so, don't they??? Maura and I text more than we call or email. The only thing is, these messages will be forever lost to posterity. As Maura says, WHAT will they stock the stacks of my archives with???

OK he's out of the shower... dripping wet and ready for yuv... TOO FN BAD!!!!

There it is again:

Zeero feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees
Guaranteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed


Note to self: find head doc, get meds.

Later guys! I love you... so does Tony and little Dannyboy

xoxoxoxoxoxo
Senorita Mammasita



FORWARD to Brian's reply
HOME

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home