E-pistolary

This site is a continuation of my online novel-in-email, xo bri xoxo me xoxoxo love you christy. Call it a soap opera in email.

Friday, August 17, 2007

Re: So who's the baby

From: brianpressley14@aol.com
To: ritaritasenorita@yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 19:19:52 EDT
Subject: Re: Who's the baby???

HA!!! Yes, that is quite the catchy little number, isn't it? Zeeerohhhhhh feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.... guaranteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!! Bores right into your brain.. right hemisphere... top, just below the skull... whenever I hear that commercial, I can kinda feel that song moving around RIGHT IN THAT SPOT... even just singing it to myself... OOOF!... there it is now... it's like... Dey put TINGS... in our EARS, Keptin... made us... tell lies... but we were strong...

I just gotta say that you called twice the last few days when I had the phone in my pocket and just couldn't get the right button pushed in time to answer (I was out doin' Hot Sweaty Work in the trees this morning, Yankin' Out Them Stumps), but don't stop calling... I love talking to you, love hearing from you, love hearing how the baby's doing and how you and Tony are handling it. Love YOU, Senorita, and Tony, too, and little Dannydan, and am happy for you.

If there was a simple solution like "Oh, just follow the baby's schedule" it'd be easy... but it's not, there's not. You just kinda have to muddle through it. But call and ask questions any time... Margo has been through this TWICE (esp the nursing)... I've been through it once (not the nursing) (at least not as a SUPPLIER...) so we both can answer questions and give help to you.

Will the three of you be up for Labor Day festivities?

And Margo asks "When is Senorita going back to work?"

She and Becca and Becca's friend Tina are in the other room, watching PEE WEE'S PLAYHOUSE. I thought it was HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL but Margo said "Christy said that's kind of a big girl movie, so we're just watching Pee Wee."

Talk or text to you soon! xoxoxoxo biggest big brother bri

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home