E-pistolary

This site is a continuation of my online novel-in-email, xo bri xoxo me xoxoxo love you christy. Call it a soap opera in email.

Thursday, August 09, 2007

IT'S A.... I'M A...

From: Margo Pressley (ledoux67@aol.com)
To: Christy (christyswims@yahoo.com), Liz (lizledoux@yahoo.com), Mom (opiniconchanteuse@yahoo.ca)
Date: Wed 8/8/2007 9:48 PM EDT
Subject: IT'S A... I'M A...


IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!

Daniel Thomas LeDoux
was born at
7:52 pm
on
Wednesday
August 8 2007
at
Johns Hopkins University Hospital
in
Bawlmore MD
hon!!!!!!

A week sooner than anticipated but healthy and normal....little Danny LeDoux is 7 pounds, 8 ounces with his mama's nose and his daddy's brown eyes and thick black hair!!

Rita is recovering nicely, sitting in the bed nursing her baby for the first time, sipping a gatorade on ice...

Senorita quote to remember: "I feel like I just wrestled a steer with my crotch" lmaaaaao

SO NOW I'M A GRANDMA! and an aunt, and probably a few other things that I'll figure out later.

And Becca is an aunt and she is beside herself. And Tony is already calling Brian UNCLE GRANDPA!!!

Just in case you're wondering who all made the trip: me Brian and Becca, and Maura (Tony called her when Rita went into labor and she was here by 7 pm) and Danny and Ronnie, and Dan and Laura, and Tony and Rita's friends Butch and Marie were here, and Rita's friend Andrea from the Orioles was here too.

We're not all in the ROOM, though. Right now it's just me, Tony, Becca and the baby!!!

Details -
I would tell you but Rita said "DON'T tell them where my water broke. Ewwww, god..." So all I will say is, AFTER HER LUNCH AT LEXINGTON MARKET WAS INTERRUPTED WHILE SHE WAS IN LINE WAITING TO ORDER TWO CREAM DONUTS, she went into labor and 7 hours later the blessed event occurred.

SOrry this message is so scattered...

I am so happy and excited that I am going to try calling you all again. When you get this or my messages call ME on my cell. (I don't have the hospital room number but wouldn't want you to call her here anyway)

PICTURES TO FOLLOW!!!! We all have our digital cameras and I brought the laptop of course but we all FORGOT THE CORD TO DOWNLOAD THE PICS!!! D'OH!!!!

The mom and dad both say HI and wish you were here!

IT'S A BOY! IT'S A BOY! IT'S A BOY BOY BOY!!!! Daniel Thomas LeDoux!!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home