E-pistolary

This site is a continuation of my online novel-in-email, xo bri xoxo me xoxoxo love you christy. Call it a soap opera in email.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Re2: Argument

From: "Maura Kelly" (mauraswimgrrrl@yahoo.com)
To: "Rita Pressley LeDoux" (ritaritasenorita@yahoo.com
Date: Friday, August 8, 2008 9:26 PM
Subject: Re: Re: Argument

God, someone must've noticed the butt pic, as Todd calls it, I got friended by some guy in New Orleans, he's a photographer. Fortunately I don't have to friend HIM, not going to.

What are you supposed to do on Facebook? Nothing really. Just update your status, join groups, waste time at work, lol.

Speaking of which, I was really bummin out that I was not working with Todd tonight, used to like our Friday nights together but lately dingdong has been scheduling me Thurs-Sat-Sun, which is ok, I get two big dinner nights and my Fridays free, but Todd works Mon-Wed-Fri-Sat nights so we don't get to work together except Sat night. Miss him since we kissed and made up and was sort of bummed about that, well I got in the car and drove out to the market to get a cappucino before they closed and Rita the clouds were AMAZING, just freaking unbelieveably cool. It wasn't FOG, but the clouds were literally hanging over the treetops and the fields, some places I drove by the clouds were suspended 20 yards or less above the ground, looked like they were coming up OUT of the ground.

So cool and of course I ran right home for my SRT, took two rolls of film, developed the negs and will scan them and send a few along later. IF I get to it before I run to see Todd, who will be done sometime between 10-11.

HA! He just called, Dingdong went home at 9:15 ("Did she say good night? No.") and he said come down to the resto if I want a shift meal. No, not hungry, lol, forget it. No actually I'll go down and see him and the girls and sit and have a glass of vino with them while they eat, clean up, fold napkins etc etc, then ride to his place with him.

So I'm off. You'll get those pics when you get them, lol. xoxoxoxo love you maura k!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home