E-pistolary

This site is a continuation of my online novel-in-email, xo bri xoxo me xoxoxo love you christy. Call it a soap opera in email.

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Re: Hi from Vermont

From: ledoux67@aol.com
To: christyswims@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Hi from Vermont
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 8:11 am



Well, first of all let me say that the picture of the two of them you took last night is SO CUTE! He is a HUNK!! WOW! Give your sister a slap when you see her next time... she is wrong... "DILF" is just too gay a word to describe him. He reminds me of Dennis Wilson circa 1970, seriously. And the two of them together just made me go awwwwwwww. Just all happy and young and Maura is so glowy. So DARK. She tans dark like you. I thought you irish girls were supposed to be all pale and fair and BURN easily.

She looks great except there's a little fleck of blue cheese on her lower lip, lmaaao.

How WERE those burgers anyway? I can't remember if you said in fact you went to the restaurant (or "resto" as Maura says) and had a meal. We did... awesome. Except the night we went Todd wasn't working.

And I'm sure that Maura reviewed this with you but dingdong's name is Jill. I met her. She IS a dingdong. You can tell from the moment you meet her. Flighty. And Maura said SO disorganized, or looks that way, but somehow things get done.

Anyway don't get too carried away with the whole "little Mauras" thing... you know what I mean. As one who pressured Rita and Tony low those many years... except look... now they're married with a baby boy. So never mind... get carried away, lmaaaao. Apparently it WORKS.

So anyway... I got up at 5:30 am and was enjoying the quiet of the house, thought I'd sit in the cool and watch the sun come out but decided to check my email. Which was my big mistake. You know, everyone always says about how great Firefox is, it's so much better than internet explorer, all that, but now this morning is the SIXTH TIME that I've lost ALL OF MY BOOKMARKS AND PASSWORDS on Firefox. I have no idea why it happens. Online I read that it can happen if you shut your computer down without closing firefox but I don't do that. It's really annoying and it happens so often that now I actually know where to click to FIND the old bookmarks and reinstate them. But I could not find my passwords so now every time I go to a site I have to reregister. Fortunately I use the same password for all of them so it's no biggie. But just an annoying pain in the ass, not what I want to do with my quiet time on an early morning in July. And of course I went on to a couple message boards I post on so I could plug my passwords etc in and had to cruise the messages and reply to THOSE. So I ended up wasting all this time. And now it's almost 8 and Brian's up, Becca's up, and all I did was sit on the computer.

It is hazy here and will probably be hot and humid AGAIN today. We didn't get to the lake yesterday (didn't go to the movie either)... just went into town and hung out at mom and dad's. They're going up to Canada this weekend and will probably be there the next three weeks so we wanted to get some time in with them. One reason they are going up now is that the Nationals are out of town the next few weeks and they will only miss one game if they go up now (they have that Sunday season ticket plan). They offered us the tix for this Sunday and we haven't decided if we're going or not. We can't take Becca if we do. It's not like at the old stadium where we all could go with them on the spur of the moment if we wanted to. They have two tickets and that means if Brian and me want to go we need to drop Becca someplace (Dan and Laura's or Danny and Ronnie's or Rita and TOny's... there are options but then she wants to know why she can't go with).

We will probably go anyway though for a couple reasons, the main one being that if Danny and Ronnie take her Sunday they have the pool at their place. And it's Houston, which means I get to go and boo Miguel Tejada, lmaaao.

So we'll see.

Brian's up and wants to make pancakes. Talk about lite fare, lmaaao. Not exactly pancake weather but we have all these fresh strawberries, so I guess he's amped to make strawberry pancakes. So I will let him.

Tell Mauramodel HI and Marty too and kiss Maggie Kay for me... and do whatever you want to do to TODD on my behalf, lmaaao. Like I said, Kathy is wrong. He's not a "dilf." He's too cute and woodsy and earthy to be a dilf.

They look happy and sweet and their eyes all sparkly. I just need to remember how to get the picture over to my laptop.

Have a fun day and we'll talk later, I'm sure. xoxoxoxoxoxo me!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home