E-pistolary

This site is a continuation of my online novel-in-email, xo bri xoxo me xoxoxo love you christy. Call it a soap opera in email.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Re: Senorita gets busted by the intern and then gets the intern BUSTED!!!!

From: ledoux67@aol.com
To: ritaritasenorita@yahoo.com; mauraswimgrrrl@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Senorita gets busted by the intern and then gets the intern BUSTED!!!!
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 8:53 am


Rita, I take it this is your birthday card. Now, I don't mean to lecture you, but your mother in law really prefers a traditional SNAIL MAIL card, or that having been failed, one of those cheezy e cards.

I guess this'll do though, lmaao.

Hi (it's my birthday) Maura (it's my birthday)... how's things (it's my birthday) in (it's my birthday) Vermont??

Yeah, your mom is here. She's here all right. Yeesh. Rebecca Christine Morone is the guest who will not leave. She is the "best friend" who comes down for "a night or two" and next thing you know, a week later you're running into her coming up the hallway in the middle of the night after she's raided the refrigerator, lmaaao.

She is here today... BUT WE HAVE SERVED NOTICED!!!!!!

No, today's my birthday... we'll boot her out tomorrow.

She's sitting here right next to me. She says "Hi sweetie. How was breakfast?" Everyone loves making breakfast jokes at Maura's expense. And Jake's.

Todd? Christy says it's Todd. Sorry.

Maura, your mom is gonna pee herself laughing. "Where'd you get JAKE??"

Now Becca and Maggie are investigating. GO BACK TO THE KITCHEN AND FINISH YOUR YOGURT!!!!

Anyway...she and Marty and Maggie came down last weekend (Friday... you see where this is heading, lmaaao) because we got together to plan stuff for our (AGHHHHHHH! SHOOT ME!!) THIRTIETH high school reunion, which we did on Saturday. And one of us (she says ME, I say HER) said it was a shame we didn't plan all that for THIS weekend, seeing as her birthday was yesterday and mine is today (did I mention that, lmaaao) but LAST weekend was the weekend that the bitch-er, CLASSMATE of ours who is organizing things for this one was FLYING IN FROM SEATTLE. What effing sense does that make? We are all trying to figure out how someone who lives in SEATTLE got the job of organizing our reunion??? If this was our 25th, the answer would be "Well, she may be in Seattle... but WE'RE in Pennsylvania. Get it?" But somehow SHE is doing all the heavy lifting.

I used to wonder why our class always does things that way and then wonders why no one shows. But then talking to Danny's class, Tony's class, Rita's class... EVERYONE'S class seems to do things that way. Half assed. Except Brian's dad's class. They always seem to have these huge turnouts... but maybe it's like he said: at that age, half of them are dead, lmaaao. "I guess those of us who are still alive are so happy to still be around that we'll go anyplace" lmaaao.

Anyway... this time, Saturday there were 20 people here, I'd say... we all talked and looked at yearbooks and scrapbooks and old school papers and drank vino and woodchuck cider... did burgers on that effing BODY GRILL that Brian has behind the clubhouse... played music loud. It turned into a big party. So... Christy and family stay the night. Sunday they go down to see Katie, which turns into Monday as well, then Tuesday down to see Marty's family... and then yesterday back to Katie's where she made them a big dinner and cake and two of her brothers and two of her sisters and their families were there (Steve and John and Kathy and Betsy)... then she and they came back up here so we could have MY birthday here all together and they're gonna take off tomorrow morning, not a moment too soon, lmaaao.

We miss you, Maura, and you and Tony too, Rita.

Christy is not sitting here at the moment so I can say what I really think about her lmaaao.

Actually she is back going through my closet looking for something to wear today. HA! As if! I am flattered, but she's gonna look like a circus clown wearing anything that fits ME. She thinks it's still high school when we all could trade. That was 30 years, 30 pounds ago.

Whoa. Actually she just came back out and has a nice blouse that somehow fits her.

(That one was marked for the rescue mission... take it.)

Funny how I always feel like I'm in such great shape until your mom shows up, Maura... damn, I can't wait for her to pack up and head north again, lmaaao.

WE'VE HAD A GREAT TIME. Maura, your grandma made such a great dinner last night (roast beef. Christy said "Mom always makes these meals that make me want to move back home") (maybe THAT'S the plan, lmaaao) and then we came up here and stayed up talking LATE... so that was HER birthday, and now we got up first thing this morning and it's MY birthday. We're all cruising into town to mom and dad's... she made bagels this morning. I guess I'll force one down, lmaaao.

Opened my pretty cards from Brian and Becca.

Funny story about the intern, Rita. GOod thing he didn't find your cashe of stolen office supplies, lmaao.

Anyway we're supposed to be at mom's at 9:30... and it's 8:45 now... so... there are girls to get ready... so... I'm going to SEND.

We all say HI and are going to get going on our day... later guys! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo Margo the Birthday Girl!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home