E-pistolary

This site is a continuation of my online novel-in-email, xo bri xoxo me xoxoxo love you christy. Call it a soap opera in email.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Monday nite at Todd's, so peaceful here

From: "Maura Kelly" (mauraswimgrrrl@yahoo.com)
To: "Rita Pressley LeDoux" (ritaritasenorita@yahoo.com)
Date: Monday, August 4, 2008 8:37 PM
Subject: Monday nite at Todd's, so peaceful here

Wow Rita, did Todd hit the jackpot with this place. Renting the second floor of this house out on Worcester Rd, which is north of town off of Mansfield View Rd, which I know means nothing to you, lol. No it IS north of Stowe, I live WEST of town on Mountain Rd, on the money funnel as Todd calls it, and I like where I am but I live above a resto and also on the main road between Stowe and the resort, so there is TRAFFIC all the time. But his house is on a wooded lot, so I am right now sitting on the porch of his place, looking over the woods, totally quiet except for crickets and some birds calling back and forth. If you listen very closely you can hear very very distant traffic but it's nothing like what you hear at my place.

He is working tonight and Nikki and Neil are home, I am babysitting them so to speak although really I don't need to do anything, Nikki is reading a book and Neil is watching the Red Sox game. I think, at least that's what he SAID he was going to do.

Their dad will be home by 10:30 or so but by then they will be in bed. And even though we had that stupid fight Sat night I will prob wait in HIS bed for HIM to get home. Miss him and love him and feel pretty sure that it was just us being tired from the day, all the work and kind of taking it out on each other. He called yest to say he was sorry, I was still pissed at him and did not pick up, got the message last nite and called him, HE was pissed that I didn't pick up earlier, so we didn't see each other last nite, then this morning he calls and says "I guess you aren't going to come over and watch Nikki and Neil for me tonight are you?" And I said "Todd just because you piss me off doesn't mean I became an asshole, of course I'll be there."

And when I came the kids were both here and we didn't say much of anything, he hugged me and we bumped lips like a fighting married couple. And he went off to the resto.

Could text him and say I'm sorry or call him but want him to say it first, prob he wants me to say it to HIM first too. And it could go on a long time as you know, but what will prob happen is that he'll come into the place, the lights will be out, those two will be in bed and I will be waiting for him, he'll take off his clothes and slip into the covers and we'll get all close and warm and kiss and whichever one can say it first will say we're sorry (him lol) and that will get the ball rolling and then we'll have a nice makeup screw and it'll all be good.

I have thought a little bit about moving in here with him, there's plenty of room but I like my place, like my privacy, like my autonomy (is that the right word?). LIKE MY DARKROOM and like living on the rec path so I can walk bike rollerblade snowshoe xc ski etc into town. So prob not. But I HAVE thought about it.

And I am getting eaten alive by skeeters so I am going inside, gonna browse around on facebook, maybe recrop my profile pic so my WHOLE butt is showing, lol.

Know you're busy but call when you get a chance, I miss you! xoxoxoxoxo love you maura k


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home