E-pistolary

This site is a continuation of my online novel-in-email, xo bri xoxo me xoxoxo love you christy. Call it a soap opera in email.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Six F bombs

From:
To: Rita Pressley LeDoux (ritaritasenorita@yahoo.com)
Date: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 9:41 PM
Subject: Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck


RIta it pisses me off so much, I just need to vent. I am so fucking tired of working these DEAD WEDNESDAY NIGHTS and TODD DOESN'T WORK WEDNESDAYS, she's just scheduling me when he's not on to "keep us apart" like we're little kids and don't know how to behave when we're together. And I make NO tips Wed (well not NONE but compared to Fri nite which I WON'T be working it's nothing). And then I'm on Sat and Sun. Pisses me the fuck off. Fucking ding dong.

I didn't even have a shift meal, told Ryan to leave a note for Todd that I didn't eat anything and bring me something home tomorrow night. Ryan was cute, he said "don't you like my cooking" and I said "it's not that, sweetie, I just have to get the freak outta here." "Get the freak outta here huh? You mean fuck?" lol

This on top of her giving me a hard time about what WASN'T done that night I closed by myself. Didn't get into all of the stuff about how the drawer was counted down the deposit made, all the doors locked, everything in the resto checked. "There weren't really any linens in the dry sink upstairs by the bar." FUCK YOU!! I've got your fucking linens RIGHT HERE CUNT!!!!

Bitch.

OK, I feel a little better now but now that ranting made me HUNGRY lol.

I wish Todd was here. He's still up in the air re his move but at least come labor day I will know he is nearby and not down there, up here, whereever.

And my feet are so sore, the arches in my left foot killing me. I had a blister on the outside of my left sole from my rollerblades (from my socks actually) and a couple nights ago scratched it open, it was sore and I was walking favoring THAT, and now the OTHER side of my foot hurts. I need a foot massage! HELLLLP!!!!

We are going camping next week and it cannot come soon enough. I need a good jump!

So how are you???

Did you work at all over the all star break??? When are you in next at the cafe??

I almost called tonight but thought it'd be too late, hope your week is going better than mine, sorry to swear at you but I needed to vent and it made me feel better. Hope it did you too, lol xoxoxoxoxox love you maura k

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home