E-pistolary

This site is a continuation of my online novel-in-email, xo bri xoxo me xoxoxo love you christy. Call it a soap opera in email.

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Re: Ted Kennedy surgery a success

From: brianpressley14@aol.com
To: raesancheztralala@yahoo.com
Date: Monday, June 2, 2008 8:16 PM
Re: Ted Kennedy surgery a success

RAE SANCHEZ AS I LIVE AND BREATHE!!!!! Ha hahaa... I was just thinking about you this afternoon when I bellied on up to the juice bar for a booster... the place just seemed devoid of, uhhh, darkness, hahaha.

No... I miss you and was wondering how your summer was going... if you'd stayed in Pittsburgh or decided to "run for the chopper at the shore" like you said.

Your email made me laugh out loud (once I ran it through babelfish, haha)... first at your Kennedy joke (when I hear it repeated over the next week, I'll say I heard it from you first) and then at your description of the fly on your Goddam Tuna Salad. I have seen flies the size of hummingbirds, sparrows, but never one the size of a Tufted Titmouse.

It could have been a bat.

Anyway... are you playing places at Cape May?

I AM on Facebook and you can friend me if you like BUT I never go on there. I have a faculty page through the college but never check it, never go on there.

Friend me though. See what good it does you, haha.

Margo says HI and "Kanye and Madonna? New? Where's SHE been? THAT song's been on BECCA'S ipod since before we went up to Vermont." Anyway, yeah, you know what I think of Mo, but actually kinda liked that one... even when we played Becca's ipod in the car and heard Kanye's "Sheeeeet" at the end of it. Don't want to be Da Kine Of Parents who pull tracks like that from their kids' iPods, and it's not like Becca doesn't know That Word anyway... but before I could even blink, Margo said "Did you hear him swear, Becca?" And Becca said "Yeah. I hate when they talk like that. I just like it when they sing." So that was the end of that. No lecture necessary. Phew.

Re your school choices... like I told you, both schools are great for what you want to do. I think Burlington is probably a little more happening than, uh, Orono, Maine, but... it's all down to what you want.

Chad is in Maine, right? Or is he still He Who Shall Remain Nameless??

Margo just came in and offered me Raisinets, and I would be a fool to decline.

Anyway, yeah, thank you, send me that track and any others you can think of that I-she-we might like. We still play those CDs you made us in the car. Margo copied a few of them for her work too. "Tell her I love that 'Hummingbirds' song."

She loves that "Hummingbirds" song, haha.

Great to hear from you... tis hot and humid here, but sans beach. And yet my home is cool and comfortable, even in early June.

Talk later Sanchez... keep in touch... virtual juice appreciated... without you, the booster just lacks boost! :-) Dr P aka Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home