E-pistolary

This site is a continuation of my online novel-in-email, xo bri xoxo me xoxoxo love you christy. Call it a soap opera in email.

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Re2: What a week

To: christyswims@yahoo.com
From: ledoux67@aol.com
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 7:38:45 pm EST
Subject: Re: What a week

Hmm... sick girl... hot cowgirl grindin' on the couch, then soapy shower lovin' and half speed bed screwin'... I think I'm coming up with a plan for the rest of the evening, lmaaao.

All I have to do is pry Brian away from the piano. He's sitting in there with the candleabbra lit... all he needs is a rhinestone suit and he'd be like Liberace. I think he's writing because he's playing kind of stop and start. I hate to go in and interrupt when the master is at work, lmaaao.

Anyway... yeah, I read that too about women not having an orgasm from intercourse... it was in that idiotic chat on the washington post... and they were partly right, kind of. I've never had it happen in and of itself... only if I've already reached the promised land BEFORE, THEN is when you ride the rollercoaster, as you put it.

It really does all come back to what Miss Deal told us in health class: A man is like a light bulb... but a woman... is like a kettle on a stovvvvvve.

Unfortunately, before Brian, the guys I'd been with took that to mean "a watched pot never boils," lmaaaao.

Anyway... a quiet Friday evening here. The worst seems to be behind us. THANK YOU for calling Becca... that really made her happy, I could tell. Sorry I couldn't talk much longer but I was right in the middle of picking the chikn for soup... then as you heard Brian came in and of course all activity has to then focus on HIM. But she loved talking to you and Maggie... that was sweet of you.

And Brian brought her home a little get well card with a purple iris... she loved THAT. A flower like a big girl. Unfortunately he ALSO brought her home HOMEWORK which I'm not even going to worry about until Monday. She'll be staying home then; we can work on it then. Homework. Yeesh. In second grade. I still can't get over that. I didn't have homework in second grade. (Of course, that was 40 years ago, lmaaao) Did YOU have homework in second grade?? Tony didn't, not that I remember, not regularly.

Anyway, that's way ahead of us. She still isn't all the way better, but the erythromycin seems to be working. She still had a little bit of a fever before supper but at least she's not coughing and she said her chest doesn't hurt anymore. Finally eating: she kept down soft boiled yeggs this morning and felt well enough by supper to have some chikn soup and crackers.

And as Brian said, we'll know she's REALLY all the way better when she complains about how gross the pieces of chicken in it look, lmaao.

No Super Bowl party, by the way... I made the calls this morning. It's a shame, kind of... the house has never been cleaner, lmaaao. I mean, I cleaned like a demon this week, Christy.

Also no school today. I mean, I was already staying home (I called in yesterday) but Gettysburg schools started out with a 2-hour delay and then announced they were closing all together later.

All right... I hear the Beatles playing... side two of ABBEY ROAD, so it's safe to go in and accost him. (He's playing the record by the way... I know because I have the CD at work)

I'll try giving a call tomorrow morning woman... thanks again for your get well call... you're a great friend and of course her favorite aunt (DON'T tell Ronnie or Liz!!) xoxoxoxo me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home