E-pistolary

This site is a continuation of my online novel-in-email, xo bri xoxo me xoxoxo love you christy. Call it a soap opera in email.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Check these pics out

From: Maura Kelly (mauraswimgrrrl@yahoo.com)
To: undisclosed recipients
BCC: Rita Pressley LeDoux (ritaritasenorita@yahoo.com), Mom (christyswims@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 8:41:40 pm EST
Subject: Check these pics out

Finnally got my darkroom set up, these are the pics I took last night in the moonlight of Mt Mansfield, I didn't spell "finally" right did I?

Anyway I havea few rolls waiting to develop but did these first and I don't often look at my own work and think WOW but I can't believe how cool they look. For as much as I paid for this negative film they BETTER look good. The ones that didn't come out look awful but these few that came through look great, I'm going to print them on 16x20 paper.

Sorry I won't be back for THanksgiving but will see you all NEXT weekend when I come down. xoxoxoxoxo love you maura k

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home