E-pistolary

This site is a continuation of my online novel-in-email, xo bri xoxo me xoxoxo love you christy. Call it a soap opera in email.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Todd and etc etc etc

From: "Maura Kelly" (mauraswimgrrrl@yahoo.com)
To: "Rita Pressley LeDoux" (ritaritasenorita@yahoo.com)
Date: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 5:49 AM
Subject: Todd and etc etc etc


Hi Rita. Just talked to MOM, I was up at 4 working on some prints, knew she'd be up and in the car at around 4:45 running to the pool to do her swim, so called her and we chatted a little bit.

BRB

OK, I was going to type you a long email about all this but TODD just called, wanted to know if I wanted to "sneak out and have an early breakfast." I am wondering if that means breakfast or BREAKFAST??? Anyway he's coming over, going to meet me at 6, I guess the kids are in bed. So I will just paste in what I wrote mom. We can talk later. Got some prints done and don't know if he means ACTUAL breakfast but if he does, that's good because I am hungry, if he means "breakfast" then that is good too because then I will be HUNGRIER

So talk later, I'm out!

OH! Did Tony start football practices yet? I saw an article on the front of the paper the other day, they've already started up here. Thought of him. Tell him hi, kiss Dannydan for me. xoxoxoxoxoxo love you maura k


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home