E-pistolary

This site is a continuation of my online novel-in-email, xo bri xoxo me xoxoxo love you christy. Call it a soap opera in email.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Last night here

From: "ledoux67@aol.com" (ledoux67@aol.com)
To: christyswims@yahoo.com
Date: Sunday, August 10, 2008 9:50 PM
Subject: Last night here

She would NOT go to bed, Christy... hence the bodyslam, as mentioned on facebook, lmaao. We were laughing the whole time but I slammed her onto the mattress and said GO TO SLEEP NOW!!!!!!!!!

She doesn't wanna go hommmmme.... I mean, I don't want to leave either, but tomorrow at 7 am we wanna be on the road, heading south... and if she doesn't sleep tonight, she'll... uhhh... sleep in the car...

Be right back, lmaaaao.

No, it's been a full busy day... she's asleep and I'm about to join her. We are heading south tomorrow AWAY FROM THE RAIN!!! Never glad to leave opinicon but the last week was brutal rainy... and the worst thing was, it was rainy days punctuated by nice warm bright clear blue days, where you'd feel like WOO HOO! SWIMMING! but the rain water made the lake ICE COLD!!!!!

Of course, being used to that refrigerated pond also known as Laurel Lake, Becca was in the drink every day... I think if we'd let her go down in the rain, she would of done that. But there was also lightning, which doesn't bode well.

So the last two weeks were fun, but damn! Too... much... f...n... rain!

And going back of course means we are getting closer to the start of school. I have this week and two days next week and then it's back into the air conditioned warehouse we call the high school for inservice... then before we know it, the kids will be back.

WHy does it feel like we hardly had a summer??

Of course, I've been saying that since kindergarten, lmaaao.

Christy... I am TIRED but since tomorrow we will be on the road early and I know you get up and check your email early, I figured I'd fire one off to you before I hit the sack. Then we can yammer when we cross into the states... we want to leave at 7, but if I know us, seven will turn to eight then nine, and we'll be hitting the road after yunch, lmaaao.

Yawwwwwn... nighty nighty night... xoxoxoxoxo me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home