E-pistolary

This site is a continuation of my online novel-in-email, xo bri xoxo me xoxoxo love you christy. Call it a soap opera in email.

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Re: What a week

From: Christine Kelly-Morone (christyswims@yahoo.com)
To: Margo Pressley (ledoux67@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 9:16:01 am EST
Subject: Re: What a week

Awww... I hope she feels better. Usually once you get the shot that turns you around. I agree, good move just going ahead and cancelling the party. All you'll have to do is say PNEUMONIA and no one will WANT to come, lol. Seriously, I wouldn't want to come, not because it's contagious or anything, just because when your kid is getting over something like that, you still want things to be quiet, subdued, etc etc. No one wants to make it harder for you when you're getting over something like that with your girl.

Plus it sounded to me like you all were looking for an excuse to cancel anyway, so there you go.

Just feel sorry she's sick and maybe I'll call her today and say HI and get well!

Thank god Maggie only had a slight touch of it, she slept a long time yesterday and when she got up seemed her normal self so thank god it was just one of those things where she could sleep it off.

I'm sitting here on my second big cup of coffee, I usually have tea but when I got back from the pool Marty was up, it is ugly here and there will be no delay of classes etc so he got going early, he's on his way in already, just left right before I logged on (actually he was leaving as I typed, "OK, fine, see ya," lol) Anyway he had made a big pot of coffee (french roast, mmm) and now I'm having my second cup.

Snowy here mainly but a little sleet too, some ice, I talked to mom and she said it's mainly ice down there. Wintry mix.

So, Wednesday night ....................................

Right after I sent that last email to you about I said I'd be right back I turned off the computer and sat down next to Marty, and I was laughing a little at what you said ("Just grab his pecker through his pants") and he said "what's so funny? What'd she write now?" lol, he always knows it's YOU. So I said "Oh Margo and I were typing back and forth about how Maggie's in bed and it's a window of opportunity and she said I should just come over and do THIS" and I grabbed him through his pants and he grabbed me back and started tickling me under my arms, I wasn't letting go though and I was digging in his side, tickling HIM, and we both let go and just started kissing, and AS USUAL we started moving too fast, and I said "Marty you know, for once let's slow down." And he goes "You always say that' and I said "Well you KNOW that when we go slow we enjoy it more. MAggie's asleep, let's just take our time. Whatever we do, let's do it half speed ok"

Well THAT seemed to work. We were pretty bold and while we didn't get naked on the couch still we started to do it there, I was on his lap grinding away and maybe we would've stayed there but it was awkward and I could tell he wasn't totally comfortable so we snuck upstairs to the bedroom, got undressed, took a shower. REALLY felt great to do that and be all wet against each other, Marty always goes on about how great I look, how I'm in shape all that, but he doesn't give himself enough credit, he works out too, I know he has his calisthenics that he does every morning when he gets up.

What was really great about it most of all was that we TOOK OUR TIME. We went a little fast on the couch but then when we went upstairs and got in the shower he was really touching me nice, the whole thing just felt like a big long windup for the pitch, by the time we got into bed I was halfway there. I got off really nice before he even went inside me and then from there it was like a rollercoaster, you know. He went inside me and that was it. You know I read this thing yesterday about how women "don't get off during intercourse" and I don't know what women say that, and normally I don't, but last night I got off a couple times while he was inside me, and I KNOW that was because he got me off BEFORE he went inside me and I just rode the waves, so to speak.

One of the first times in a long time that I didn't want it to END and just felt so good. And I know it was because we slowed down.

And when I got up yesterday I know we only had about 5 hours sleep but I didn't feel tired at all, felt refreshed and like I could do it again. We didn't but now I just feel all warm and close to him, like in the morning I don't want to get out of bed, don't want him to leave the house, etc.

Like when we were dating and before we had Maggie.

So yeah, Wednesday night was !!!!!!!!!! so thanks for writing me and helping me get to the bottom of how I felt about all of it.

I'll call later today and check in. Hope Becca's better and that she's turned the corner... hope you have a good day at home. Later! xoxoxoxoxox love you christy


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home