E-pistolary

This site is a continuation of my online novel-in-email, xo bri xoxo me xoxoxo love you christy. Call it a soap opera in email.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Reply

From: Christine Kelly-Morone (christyswims@yahoo.com)
To: Margo Pressley (ledoux67@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 7:20:52 EST
Subject: Reply

No, I didn't get your email back. I looked in my in box and don't see anything, it's not in my spam folder, I didn't delete it. Not that we didn't TALK about everything this afternoon but send it again, I want to read it.

Bummer that we can't come down for your super bowl party, the women have Wisconsin that afternoon so Marty'll be there, unless we drove down right after the game, we could make it but last time that was a little hectic, plus there's work to reckon with Monday for him. Kath said she might come up here this weekend and I haven't heard back from her.

I'm typing this real slow, eating a piece of apple raspberry pie Maggie is in bed already, she didn't feel well, didn't eat anything for supper and wanted to go to sleep. I'm anticipating sick call tonight. Just went up to check on her because sometimes we do that (put her down) and she just gets out of bed and looks at books or sits by the window, but she's fast asleep. No fever.

Marty's watching MASH.

I keep thinking OK, we just put Maggie to bed, now is the time to grab some alone time, I don't know why I just don't feel like I'm into it at the moment, would rather surf the net, lol.

Anyway send that reply again and if I'm on I'll reply to your reply, lol.

Later gator! xoxoxoxoxox love you christy


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home