E-pistolary

This site is a continuation of my online novel-in-email, xo bri xoxo me xoxoxo love you christy. Call it a soap opera in email.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Re4: Reply

From: Christine Kelly-Morone (christyswims@yahoo.com)
To: Margo Pressley (ledoux67@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 7:55:04 PM EST
Subject: Re: Reply

I'M TRYING TO REPLY!!! STOP WRITING ME!!! lol

In answer to your question, I don't know, I guess it's a good window of opportunity isn't it? I just don't feel very amorous. Plus when I know she's coming down with something I feel like it's just a matter of time before I'll be back on duty, I feel like I'm on call now.

Plus my outfit is in the wash, lol.

Plus I don't know, I want HIM to come on to ME, warm ME up, not for us to plan to do it or anything. I feel like I want him to come over and touch me nice, kiss me, get cuddly, give me ideas.

Probably I'd slug him if he tried, lol.

So give me a chance to reply to your other email, I still haven't read it. Or write back really quick. xoxoxoxo love you christy

p.s. I'm doing what you said you do too, switching letters around because I'm typing too fast, typed "lvoe you" first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home