E-pistolary

This site is a continuation of my online novel-in-email, xo bri xoxo me xoxoxo love you christy. Call it a soap opera in email.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Re2: Reply

From: Christine Kelly-Morone (christyswims@yahoo.com)
To: Margo Pressley (ledoux67@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 7:42:35 PM EST
Subject: Re: Reply

I just got it, lol.

We got it at the bakery this morning where we get our coffee, or where I get mine, lol, Maggie doesn't have any. She just has milk and an elephant ear. It was just a six inch, crumb top, awesome, this is funny though, I wasn't thinking, because of course it was in a little aluminum pan but the crust was baked over the edges of the pan, anyway, I wanted to warm it up so I stuck it in the microwave, turned it on, and of course ZAP CRACKLE ZAP! which Maggie loved, "Do that again, mommy!" And then she told Marty I did it, and he's all worried, "Well, that might have sent rays out." HE ACTUALLY SAID THAT! "THAT MIGHT HAVE SENT RAYS OUT!!" I said "Rays?" "Yeah, you know, microwave radiation. You could get brain damage."

I told him about the time we all went on the field trip to the state capitol and you and me got the cans of soup at the little snack bar there and you stuck the can in the microwave, "Watch this, Christy" lol. So we both had brain damage long ago.

He's still watching MASH, he tivoed it, I thought it was on now. I never saw this one, it's the one where Charles and Klinger are out in the jeep during a storm and they come across a truck accident with wounded greek soldiers and Charles has Klinger tear up his silk shirts for bandages. "Klinger, I want you to... rip those shirts" lol. Lately they're showing a lot of good ones I never saw, I didn't really watch it the last few years, just the big long final episode where Hawkeye gets locked up in the mental ward. I stopped watching it after I left home and came up here.

Anyway I'll read your reply and I'll reply lol. xoxoxoxo love you christy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home