E-pistolary

This site is a continuation of my online novel-in-email, xo bri xoxo me xoxoxo love you christy. Call it a soap opera in email.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Re: Fwd Batch: 074/05/ZY369

From: Christine Kelly-Morone (christyswims@yahoo.com)
To: Margo Pressley (ledoux67@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 8:06:01 PM EST
Subject: Re: Fwd: Batch: 074/05/ZY369

OK, just read this long one from the other day, funny, but you're right and this is exactly what is happening right now, he's watching MASH, it's tivo so he could watch it any time, I'm here sitting on the computer, I'm thinking "I'm not going to make the first move, why doesn't HE make the first move?" and maybe he's thinking the same thing, I don't know. We're married, we don't talk, lol.

So maybe I should log off and go try to initiate something instead of sitting here wondering why he doesn't.

Just worried about Maggie.

You're right about all this though.

Maybe I'll go up and put on my outfit... xoxxo love you christy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home