E-pistolary

This site is a continuation of my online novel-in-email, xo bri xoxo me xoxoxo love you christy. Call it a soap opera in email.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Internet

From: brianpressley14@aol.com
To: Ledoux67@aol.com, ritaritasenorita@yahoo.com, christyswims@yahoo.com
Date: Tuesday, January 6, 2009 8:53 AM
Subject: Internet

No, I just don't get it. I hate to sound like the luddite I used to profess to be, but I just don't get it. I just can't sit at the computer like this, clicking and surfing. I was on Facebook this morning looking at "groups" and "pages" for solar, wind power, electric cars, tree farms, music etc, all of the things I'm interested in, and THAT lasted about ten minutes.

Because... I would rather be out DOING those things than sitting at a computer reading about them or writing comments about them.

I dunno. It's just a big bore to me.

About the only thing I like about it is that I can complain easily to you all about it, haha.

Talk later! xoxoxo bri


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home