E-pistolary

This site is a continuation of my online novel-in-email, xo bri xoxo me xoxoxo love you christy. Call it a soap opera in email.

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!

For those of you who don't know, my laptop is currently out of commission. Until I can get it fixed, I'm limited to half-hour blocks of internet time at the public library. Therefore, I'm not updating this site as often as I'd like.

We hope to have these technical difficulties resolved as soon as possible, and thank you for your patience, haha.

In the meantime, FRIEND MY CHARACTERS ON FACEBOOK! The characters with Facebook pages are as follows:

Margo Pressley
Brian Pressley
Christine Kelly-Morone
Maura Ann Kelly
Rita Pressley LeDoux
Rae Sanchez

I've been getting a lot of, uhhh, WEIRD friend requests (particularly from SINGLE MALES who think that Rita and Maura and the other female characters are REAL WOMEN who want to chat, no, I'm not kidding), so to weed these out, when you submit a friend request, just put EPISTOLARY in the message box. That way, I'll know your request is legitimate.

I feel badly that I haven't been able to keep up on this the way I'd like to, but in other ways, it's given me a nice "break" that I think I needed. Every now and then, you just need to recharge your creative juices. Now is such a time, I suppose.

Thanks for your support and keep reading! :-) Max Harrick Shenk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home